Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

TATTOO - The new Van Halen video
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: TATTOO - The new Van Halen video
Hysteria

Support Act
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
TATTOO - The new Van Halen video 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 7
Just watched the Tattoo video, what an incredible disappointment! I'm not talking about the song (which - for me - is pretty mediocre, too), but the video itself is truly horrible. What do you guys think?

Last Edit: 2012/01/11 14:48 By Central Electronic Brain.
Made in Switzerland
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Berny

These go to 11 ...
Rock God
graph
Gender: Male Transistor Limited Location: Austria - Great Britain Birthday: 04/01
Re:TATTOO - The new Van Halen video 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 20
Agreed! I cannot believe that a band like Van Halen is using such a poorly made video to promote a new single. Nothing against low budget clips, but the "Tattoo" video is just bad, from both an artistic as well as a technical point of view. Just my two cents ...

Rocktopia - The only melodic rock site that goes to 11!
Woody

Admin
graphgraph
Gender: Male Woody's Rock Reviews Location: Deepest Darkest Black Country
Re:TATTOO - The new Van Halen video 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
Yeah, i have to agree i was shocked at the low budget video from VH. Cause of the size and reputation of the band couple with the anticipation of the new album i expected a no expense spared type video, very gloosy and MTV freindly. think they may have missed a trick here....although i'm sure the band will state they wanted something simple and retro to make people think of the band's initial video's....

Song wise, it's ok but not something i'd rave about....still wanna hear the album but my expectations are a lot lower after hearing 'Tattoo'...

Woody

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site