Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Anyone on Spotify?
STARFIRE

Keyboardist, Guitarist & Vocalist
Road Crew
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
26911198 Gender: Male dairennl STARFIRE Official Website dairenn dairennlombard dairennlmbrd Location: North Hollywood, CA; USA Birthday: 06/05
Anyone on Spotify? 8 Years ago Karma: 5
I am. If you are, I'd love to follow you, swap playlists and get exposed to more Melodic Rock. Nice thing about Spotify is that the artists get paid when you stream their music (something Youtube doesn't have completely figured out yet), and, no, you DO NOT have to let Spotify publish your listens to your Facebook Timeline (it's super easy to turn that off). The Spotify player is free, too, so I'm trying to get more people to listen to my tracks on there as well.

Would love to get the URL to your Spotify account to follow you on there. To share it with me, click on your name in the upper right hand of the Spotify player choose "Profile" and right click your name again. Then choose "Copy HTTP Link." From there, you can paste it anywhere.

Rock on,
Dairenn Lombard
Recording Artist
STARFIRE
Amazon.com | Facebook
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Berny

These go to 11 ...
Rock God
graph
Gender: Male Transistor Limited Location: Austria - Great Britain Birthday: 04/01
Re:Anyone on Spotify? 8 Years ago Karma: 20
Hi Dairenn,

Just signed up for Spotify, cool stuff! I added you to my friends list, hope it worked.

Talk soon,

B.

Rocktopia - The only melodic rock site that goes to 11!
STARFIRE

Keyboardist, Guitarist & Vocalist
Road Crew
graphgraph
26911198 Gender: Male dairennl STARFIRE Official Website dairenn dairennlombard dairennlmbrd Location: North Hollywood, CA; USA Birthday: 06/05
Re:Anyone on Spotify? 8 Years ago Karma: 5
It looks like it worked!

Rock on,
Dairenn Lombard
Recording Artist
STARFIRE
Amazon.com | Facebook
Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site