Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

VEGA announce new record deal
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: VEGA announce new record deal
Woody

Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Woody's Rock Reviews Location: Deepest Darkest Black Country
VEGA announce new record deal 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 10
From Nick Workman....

Ok, so a full announcement from our new record company will be due in the next couple of weeks, but we wanted to share our excitement with you guys and girls! VEGA are extremely proud to announce that we have just signed a worldwide deal with Ninetone/UNIVERSAL RECORDS
And we will be releasing our new album in the autumn 2012. Full details and tour dates will be announced very soon. Get ready.....

-------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations guys!

Woody

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Berny

These go to 11 ...
Rock God
graph
Gender: Male Transistor Limited Location: Austria - Great Britain Birthday: 04/01
Re:VEGA announce new record deal 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 20
So they left Frontiers? Usually it's the other way around ... what do you think Woody, would the guys need a new music video, too?

Rocktopia - The only melodic rock site that goes to 11!
Woody

Admin
graphgraph
Gender: Male Woody's Rock Reviews Location: Deepest Darkest Black Country
Re:VEGA announce new record deal 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 10
I believe they did shop around for the best possible deal, but they are VERY ambitious and keen to not get stuck in the 'melodic rock' bubble and reach more rock fans - well music fans in general......this label must have appealled to their sense of expanding their fanbase beyond the usual fanbase...we shall see.....

TBH i had good money on them moving to Spinefarm as they do a lot pushing Houston, Reckless Love, the Treatment and Jettblack on the live front and a lot of magazines.

I think had they failed to get a record deal outside of the melodic rock scene i would have been shocked if they hadn't stayed with Frontiers....

I think they are filming a video this month sometime, hopefully with a bit of label support we might get something tasty!

Woody

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site