Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rock of Ages: Theatre Show vs Movie
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Rock of Ages: Theatre Show vs Movie
BLM

Road Crew
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Rock of Ages: Theatre Show vs Movie 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
Well, as one who has seen BOTH the stage show, and LOVED it and cried tears of laughter, and also the movie, and was aghast at how they destroyed the fun and messed with the storyline, I'm curious to see what other people who have seen BOTH shows think ...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hysteria

Support Act
graphgraph
Re:Rock of Ages: Theatre Show vs Movie 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 7
I am from Switzerland, so didn't have the chance to see the musical (yet!). I have to say that I enjoyed the movie. I didn't go to the cinema with high hopes and was expecting to watch a popcorn movie, nothing more, nothing less. Was nice to see (& hear) some of my favourite songs on the big screen. Maybe I saw the whole thing through rose-coloured glasses, who knows?

At the end of the day, I didn't have the feeling that I was ripped off my hard earned Swiss francs ...

This is something that cannot be said of all the films I watched in the last couple of months ...

Last Edit: 2012/07/05 20:49 By Hysteria.
Made in Switzerland
LeChef

Road Crew
graphgraph
Re:Rock of Ages: Theatre Show vs Movie 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
Going to see this movie tomorrow ... *fingers crossed*

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site