Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

FIREFEST X News Ticker
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...89101112131415
TOPIC: FIREFEST X News Ticker
Berny

These go to 11 ...
Rock God
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Transistor Limited Location: Austria - Great Britain Birthday: 04/01
Re:FIREFEST X News Ticker 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 20
Message from Carl Buxton, received Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:32:40 ...

"GRAHAM BONNET came back for a rip roaring 'Since You Been Gone' and I noticed event organiser extraordinaire Mr BRUCE MEE letting his guard down and singing along (Well, it is a RAINBOW song!) ERIC MARTIN stayed to sing backing vocals whilst running around the stage."

Rocktopia - The only melodic rock site that goes to 11!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Berny

These go to 11 ...
Rock God
graph
Gender: Male Transistor Limited Location: Austria - Great Britain Birthday: 04/01
Message from Carl Buxton, received Sun, 20 Oct 2013 22:40:27 ...

"It was left to BOBBY KIMBALL to close the 10th FIREFEST and what better song to sing than 'Hold The Line'? ERIC MARTIN and GRAHAM BONNET were on stage to sing backing and we had nine musicians performing this fantasic song! I could've cried as it was a song I once sang for an audition to join an established band and here I was watching BOBBY KIMBALL singing it in front of me! I've seen TOTO live before but not with BOBBY performing three classics in 'Africa', 'Rosanna' and 'Hold The Line' - amazing stuff! "

Berny

These go to 11 ...
Rock God
graph
Message from Carl Buxton, received Sun, 20 Oct 2013 22:43:37 ...

"So that was FIREFEST folks. KIERAN came on stage to thank the audience without whom etc and a banner was unfurled with the words 'To You All - Thank You - From The Crew' and signed by all the performing artists at this year's FIREFEST, then STEVE PRICE announced that it was a gift to KIERAN who had been wondering all weekend why he couldn't sign it "

Berny

These go to 11 ...
Rock God
graph
Message from Car Dixon, received Sun, 21 Oct 2013 22:50:27 ...

"We had acoustic sets downstairs from CONEY HATCH's CARL DIXON and STEVE NEWMAN on the Friday and Saturday after FIREFEST - CHRIS NELSON putting on an AOR/Melodic Rock disco up the road on Saturday night/Sunday morning after the show and all the bands and crew keeping the bar staff in the hotel up until stupid o'clock. Well, I'm off to there now - so don't expect me back much before 6am. Great when one doesn't have work in the morning isn't it? But plenty of FIREFESTERS will be going to sleep about now in their hotel, driving home, catching buses and trains and making their way to airports. From far and wide and around the globe, as Kieran always insists, we are family, so for those that were here, and for those that weren't this year, be safe wherever you are and let's see you all back next year for the big send off! Over and out!"

Berny

These go to 11 ...
Rock God
graph
On behalf of the Rocktopia team, I'd like to thank Carl, Julez and Bruce for the daily updates.

You guys ROCK!

LeChef

Road Crew
graphgraph
Re:FIREFEST X News Ticker 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
I'll second that, great job guys, many thanks!!

Go to topPage: 1...89101112131415
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site