Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Firefest Final Fling Updates
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Firefest Final Fling Updates
Classic Rock Carl

Groupie
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Firefest Final Fling Updates 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
BLACK 'N BLUE next on the bill

Jaime St. James - vocals / Stacey Blades - guitar / Brandon Cook - guitar / Patrick Young - bass / Pete Holmes - drums. WHAT!?? NO TOMMY THAYER!!??

Another blisteringly heavy set for the AOR crowd - but everyone loved it - so job done!

Jaime was such a bundle of energy on stage - like 1984 all over again! And I can tell you - that's a GOOD thing!!

This FIREFEST audience has really taken to this year's bill - every band is getting huge cheers and rapturous applause - a lot different to last year.

'Nasty Nasty' one of many songs given a huge cheer as it fairly Rocked along!

Last Edit: 2014/10/28 19:04 By Classic Rock Carl.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Classic Rock Carl

Groupie
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Firefest Final Fling Updates 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
And so to tonight's head-liner - FIREHOUSE

Original members Bill Leverty, C.J. Snare, and Michael Foster with long-time bassist Allen McKenzie.

A no-frills show stretching to an hour and a half but with all the classics - 'Hold Your Fire', 'All She Wrote', 'When I Look Into Your Eyes', 'Love Of A Lifetime', 'Don't Treat Me Bad'...

Anyone who's seen a FIREHOUSE show will know what to expect...

Again, this FIREFEST audience is really lapping up the bands at this year's event - a terrific reception.

So FIREHOUSE bring the curtain down on day two of FIREFEST with a more than adequate show of class musicianship and great songs - maybe not a 'raising the roof' show but terrific none the less

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site