Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Firefest Friday news...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Firefest Friday news...
James Gaden

Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
jamesgade.co.uk
Firefest Friday news... 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Just in case you didn't see it on the front page...

Okay, so FIREFEST FRIDAY is happening - cue the massive amount of Emails asking about tickets. Yes, it's true it's a smaller venue than either the Rock City main room or Trent Uni, but it hasn't stopped people asking if they can grab a ticket to beat the rush. If you fancy taking a chance in advance, we are putting tickets on sale from Wednesday morning April 14th. Tickets can be purchased through www.thefirefest.com and www.rocktopia.co.uk. Just go to the shop and grab one (or more) if you want to beat the rush. As to who is playing ... well that's a bit of a secret until Saturday, but it will be one SERIOUSLY rocking gig (have we ever left you guys down?). There are 400 tickets only available and once they are gone, that's it - house full!.
We honestly expect this show to sell out in a few days so if you want to be sure of getting in don't hang about, head over to the FIREFEST web sites and nab a ticket while you can.
As an added bonus, practically all the bands playing the show that will be in town on Friday night will be making the effort to come and meet everyone and hang out. In fact we may even manage to arrange an official meet and greet with all of them - how cool would that be!
So there you have it - the perfect start to a great weekend of rock and roll!!

Last Edit: 2010/04/13 10:42 By James Gaden.
"How can you lose, when you're destined to be a winner?"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
mroson

8-track
graphgraph
Re:Firefest Friday news... 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I can't buy the tickets because I haven't the shipping price to Spain. Any idea?
Thank you.

James Gaden

Admin
graphgraph
jamesgade.co.uk
Re:Firefest Friday news... 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
I'm delighted to tell you, and I quote Bruce, that there's NO extra costs for shipping outside UK... we're NICE people...

Happy shopping!

"How can you lose, when you're destined to be a winner?"
mroson

8-track
graphgraph
Re:Firefest Friday news... 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you!!!

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site