Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Robin Beck
BLM

Road Crew
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Robin Beck 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
Never thought I'd be saying this, but the new Robin Beck album might even be better than 'Trouble or Nothing' (my all-time favourite female vocal rock album). The new CD will be released next February, but having been played all the songs last night, this album is going to sound AWESOME! Imagine the best of 80s Heart with some amazing guitaring courtesy of Tommy Denander. Robin's albums are usually brilliant but a tad generic, but this collection of songs takes things up at least another 2 levels. Can't believe we have to wait 4 months to get it, but it's gonna be WELL worth the wait. Truly special ...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Woody

Admin
graphgraph
Gender: Male Woody's Rock Reviews Location: Deepest Darkest Black Country
Re: Robin Beck 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
I'm really looking forward to the new album from Robin, Feburary seems a long time away though! haha! have pre-ordered the album!

Woody

Berny

These go to 11 ...
Rock God
graph
Gender: Male Transistor Limited Location: Austria - Great Britain Birthday: 04/01
Re:Robin Beck 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 20
Please check out the EXCLUSIVE preview of Robin's new album 'The Great Escape right here on Rocktopia. Click here and enjoy!

Rocktopia - The only melodic rock site that goes to 11!
mikey

Road Crew
graphgraph
Re:Robin Beck 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
me tooo looking forward to it

mikey

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site