Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

VEGA!!! + Tara's Secret 9th Dec Yardbirds Grimsby
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: VEGA!!! + Tara's Secret 9th Dec Yardbirds Grimsby
Woody

Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Woody's Rock Reviews Location: Deepest Darkest Black Country
VEGA!!! + Tara's Secret 9th Dec Yardbirds Grimsby 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10
ABOUT FRICKIN TIME'!

Just wish i didn't have to go so far to see the band ........REALLY not looking forward to the 4 hour train journey ....with 2 changes ....... May not be able to go home and go direct to the best damn venue in the country bar none to see Danny Vaughn play JB's the following evening......

Train times CHECK

Hotel CHECK

Map to give north east midlands band Tara's Secret, showing them the WEST midlands CHECK

Screaming Girly voice to bomabrd on The Martin Brothers when they hit the stage CHECK

Beer Money CHECK

plastic pants CHECK

Autograph Book CHECK

Save Our JB's T-Shirt CHECK

Black Country to English Dictionairy to hand to puzzled northerners CHECK

Hopefully gone be worth it although VEGA really NEED to get their asses to the West Midlands.....they'll know who i am by the huge banner saying "GET YOUR ASSES TO THE BLACK COUNTRY!"

Woody

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site