Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Winger
metalhead

8-track
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Winger 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Going to see them on the 23rd down in Portsmouth. Really looking forward to this one as Karma, in my opinion, was one of the strongest releases of last year.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
James Gaden

Admin
graphgraph
jamesgade.co.uk
Re: Winger 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
Cool - I heard some clips of it and it sounded quality - not a massive Winger fan as a rule, but the stuff I heard bits of like 'Deal With The Devil' and 'Stone Cold Killer' got my attention. Another CD for the ever expanding shopping list!

"How can you lose, when you're destined to be a winner?"
darkblue

Support Act
graphgraph
Re:Winger 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3
Going to see them in Glasgow and really looking forward to it. The last time I saw them was a loooonnngggggg time ago when they supported Scorpions on their Crazy World tour. Winger were promoting their In The Heart Of The Young album. They were tremendous that night, in fact both bands were.

Karma is a fantastic release and one of those that is so strong that it could (should) change the opinion of some of their doubters. Well worth your time and money.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site