Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Fozzy - Chasing The Grail
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Fozzy - Chasing The Grail
James Gaden

Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
jamesgade.co.uk
Fozzy - Chasing The Grail 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
I don't know if anyone else here is a fan of Fozzy - those who don't know, they are a metal/rock band led by WWE Superstar Chris Jericho on vocals, and Stuck Mojo guitarist Rich Ward on guitar. They started off as a parody band for their first two records, playing mostly covers with a smattering or originals, but their third album 'All That Remains' was all original, the comedy element was dropped and they turned in what was, for me, an excellent record. Their new one 'Chasing the Grail' is imminent and it's really good. Very heavy in places, but a lot more melodic than Fozzy usually sound to balance things out. I'm massively biased anyway because I'm a huge Jerichoholic, but I would recommend this is you don't mind a more modern metal sound. Far better than the "band led by a wrestler" tag they've underservedly attracted would have you believe!

"How can you lose, when you're destined to be a winner?"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site