Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Ciao from Italy
PD74

8-track
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Ciao from Italy 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello, I just joined this wonderful site!!! My name is Paolo and I am a 27 years old melodic rock fanatic from Italy. I am looking forward to meet great new people who share my taste in music.

Hi again,

Paolo

The administrator has disabled public write access.
PD74

8-track
graphgraph
Re:Ciao from Italy 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I would be thankful if somebody could tell me how can I cange my user image?!

Berny

These go to 11 ...
Rock God
graph
Gender: Male Transistor Limited Location: Austria - Great Britain Birthday: 04/01
Re:Ciao from Italy 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 20
Ciao Paolo, thanks for joining our site. Changing your avatar (the small picture associated to your user name) is easy: Move the mouse pointer over the small icon located below your post counter (it looks like a photo with a tiny magnifying glass on top of it). This will open the "User Options" popup menu. In this menu, you will see a link called 'PD74 Profile'. Click on it and choose "Edit Details" on the next page. You can upload a new avatar from there. Please let me know if you need any help!

Take care,

B.

Rocktopia - The only melodic rock site that goes to 11!
Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site