Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: intros
ant3112uk

8-track
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
intros 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi, I'm Ant

Im a 35 year old rock fan from Wigan, married with 2 kids and a decent enough job.

I once created a website called frozenheart.co.uk dedicated to my boyhood hereos 'FM', which has thankfully enabled me to work closely with the band and I can now fortunately call myself good friends with Merv and Pete.

The work for FM has gone from creating the multimedia and triggering these videos at the Firefest IV festival for FM, to putting the band up to perform at Winstanley College (where I work), to putting together their Wildside video promo and now creating the artwork for their upcoming album Metropolis. Kinda living the dream really..

My next step in the rock field is putting up the wonderful Romeo's Daughter again at Winstanley College and who know from there on...

I just have a great passion for the music I love and it's just wonderful that the 'scene' seems to be coming round again!

Ant

The administrator has disabled public write access.
James Gaden

Admin
graphgraph
jamesgade.co.uk
Re: intros 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Hi Ant, welcome!

I've seen frozenheart.co.uk - I visited it when I did some artwork for FM. You've done a great job with it, and it's cool that it paid off for you!

Welcome to Rocktopia!

"How can you lose, when you're destined to be a winner?"
ant3112uk

8-track
graphgraph
Re:intros 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
thanks James!

Dean

Groupie
graphgraph
Re:intros 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
Welcome Ant glad to have you aboard....I used to be a member of frozenheart.co.uk small world

Berny

These go to 11 ...
Rock God
graph
Gender: Male Transistor Limited Location: Austria - Great Britain Birthday: 04/01
Re:intros 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 20
Hi Ant,

Welcome to Rocktopia! I think we briefly met at FF IV, not sure if you remember me though ...

BTW: You did some great work for FM, the CGI animations for the FF IV show were great! *twothumbsup*

Rocktopia - The only melodic rock site that goes to 11!
ant3112uk

8-track
graphgraph
Re:intros 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks for the praise, I certainly believe Frozenheart served its purpose and has generated a new FM fan - where now an FM gig is a social event aswell as watching one of the great UK bands.

I think this website (rocktopia) has massive potential and probably wont be too long before it is very active.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site