Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Hello from Arosa / Switzerland
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Hello from Arosa / Switzerland
BKortz

8-track
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hello from Arosa / Switzerland 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi, I am a new member from Switzerland who has just found this great site. I am into hard rock music, like Krokus (our National heroes), Gotthard ( RIP Steve Lee), Shakra, and China. I also like AC/DC and Status Quo.

AOR bands I like are Nightranger, Journyey, Boston and Styx. Apart from that: I LOVE Genensis (Phil Collins era) and also visited Jean Michal Jarre shows twice (what an experience). As you can see, I love pop / pop-prog and synthesizers, too, hope I am still welcome aboard ...

Rocktopia is a really the most advanced melodic rock site I found, but where are its members? The forum and chat rooms are empty!!!

Anyway, keep up the good work guys, looking forward to many of you at Firefest 2011 (tickets already bought)

Grettings from Arosa,

Bernd

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Berny

These go to 11 ...
Rock God
graph
Gender: Male Transistor Limited Location: Austria - Great Britain Birthday: 04/01
Re:Hello from Arosa / Switzerland 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 20
Hi Bernd, thanks for joining & thanks for your kind words. Grüezi to Arosa (nice skiing area, btw ). Indeed, our forum is far too 'silent', not sure why. Is it too complicated to use? I (personally) don't think so!

Just my two cents ...

Griaß Di aus Tirol,

Berny

Rocktopia - The only melodic rock site that goes to 11!
Berny

These go to 11 ...
Rock God
graph
Gender: Male Transistor Limited Location: Austria - Great Britain Birthday: 04/01
Re:Hello from Arosa / Switzerland 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 20
P.S.: OF COURSE you're welcome aboard!! I LOVE Genesis & Phil Collins (being a film maker, I can quite honestly say that the "In The Air Tonight" scene in the pilot episode of Miami Vice is one of the best montage sequences ever made!).

Jean Michelle Jarre is a great musician, too! "Oxygene IV" is one of my favourite synth albums. Also, the 'La Defense' concert video was a true milestone.

So again: Welcome aboard!

Rocktopia - The only melodic rock site that goes to 11!
Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site